All Your Employees. Any Class. Any Time!
QTE is now offering a flat rate Mastercam All-Inclusive Training program for our customers. This program allows participating companies to send any or all employees to any of QTE’s regularly scheduled Mastercam training classes at any location.
To existing Mastercam customers, we are offering an introductory rate equal to the annual renewal price!
- Keep your company up to date with Mastercam training on the latest versions of Mastercam software.
- Easily budget for training and continued education by adding this program to your Mastercam maintenance renewal.
- Send new employees as they join or rotate into new positions within your company.
- Avoid missing a class because a purchase order could not be completed timely.
Included Training Classes:
- Mastercam Mill 2D
- Mastercam Mill 3D
- Mastercam Lathe
- Mastercam Multi-Axis
- Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS (taught inside related curriculum level classes)
- Mastercam New Version Update (upon release of new version)
- NEW addition for 2017!!!! – Mastercam Intermediate / Power User Class
- Saint Louis
- Kansas City
- Additional Locations (upon demand)
Pricing is based on SIM count and multi-seat discounts are applied. Nethasps are reviewed for accurate pricing. This program is renewable annually with your Mastercam maintenance renewal.
How it Works:
- Program must be purchased for all active maintenance SIMs.
- For each class, attendance is limited to three employees per company without prior approval (to keep seats open for all program participants).
- Attendees must be active employees of your company, and verification may be requested by QTE.
- A company specific code will be provided to register for eligible training classes.