Mastercam 2019 Update 2 ProDrill Released
Just released! Mastercam 2019 Update 2 ProDrill. This release requires Mastercam 2019 or any of its updates to be installed. Previous versions of Mastercam 2019 ProDrill must be uninstalled prior to installing Mastercam 2019 Update 2 ProDrill. ProDrill can be uninstalled through Control Panel > Programs and Features.
The following defects have been resolved in this build since the 2019 RTM version of ProDrill:
- R-15537/ R-16955/ R-17283: Absolute paths in ProDrill cause issues with Help, Tool Data Base, and Output.
- R-16471/ R-16507: Automatic Process Configuration fails to create an operation in ProDrill.
- R-17364/ D-35367: When creating an operation that requires a tap in ProDrill, the process name displays as random text.
- Download Mastercam 2019 Update 2 ProDrill from http://www.mastercam.com/en-us/Support/Downloads/Mastercam.
- Double-click on the *.exe.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Mastercam must be shut down prior to installation.
For additional assistance contact email@example.com